Monday, July 4, 2011

slopestyle is now an olympic sport

It is official Snowboarding is now all up in the Olympics. Maybe rail jams will be the new event at the next Olympics.
This will be great for the sport! Can't wait to see this become an arial sport! I cant wait to see how many flips and spins can be linked together. Who will be the next Scott Hamilton (male figure skater) of snowboarding. FML! Here we go!

Check out the news here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/action/news/story?id=6662007

Good quotes:

"It's going to be really good for the sport," says snowboarder Sebastien Toutant. "It just has to have someone in charge who really knows snowboarding. I'm not sure how they are going to do it, but I really think it's really good for the sport."

Well I just wanted to let everyone know how stoked I am about this. Atleast the crashes will be good

1 comment:

tonino said...

It's going to be a flipping festival...FM